Oneills Royal Lady 144
Birth date: 09/15/2015
Sire ONeills Frontiersman
Dam ONeills Royal Lady 64
- Full sister in blood to ONeills Black Bardolier.
- One of the best ever raised, from the heart of the now-dispersed, world famous, ONeill Angus herd, that successfully operated more than 65 years breeding Angus cattle, excelling at commercial feedout performance, with the best maternal excellence to be found anywhere in the Angus business.
- She is full sister in blood to the greatest breeding bull ever produced by Jim ONeill, Black Bardolier, whom was the talk of the Denver Stock Show in 2016, where he was displayed. By far the stoutest, thickest, deepest yearling bull on the yards. He weaned at 1,000 lbs with no adjustments, and recorded Ribeye measurement of 18.8”. He later sold for an undisclosed amount well over $100,000 as well as exclusive semen rights overseas.
- Her dam, ONeills Royal lady 64, sold for $19,500 at the ONeill Dispersion Sale. She was a fantastic high producing donor for the ONeill program.
- Her sire, ONeills Frontiersman, who weaned at 963 pounds, had the highest yearling weight ever recorded in the 65 year history of ONeill Angus, at 1,744 lbs. He went on to sell for $50,000 half interest. A full brother to his dam sired the high-gaining, and high-feed efficiency group of steers in the 2011 Tri-county steer futurity, competing against over 9,000 steers, many by the most popular AI bulls in the country. ONeills Frontiersman, was displayed at the Denver Stock Show in 2013, where he was admired for his length of body, muscling, and overall quality.
- Full siblings have sold in excess of $10,000 for half interest.
- She is also full sister to the J.J. Scheckel-owned donor, ONeills Royal Lady 145.