Birth date: 04/08/2008
Sire Papa Equator 2928
Dam GD Lady Hi Flyer 302
- Direct daughter of the famous GD Lady Hi Flyer 302, who is the dam of BA Lady 6807-305, who is the mother of the nationally known AI stud bulls, RB Tour of Duty, RB Active Duty, and the $170,000 Lady Standard 305-890.
- She is maternal sister to the famous BA Lady 6807-305 and BA Lady 6807-308.
- She has real mass and power, a fantastic mother with outstanding fertility, she has averaged 17 embryos a flush.
- She is a big-footed, structurally-correct, broody cow. She is tall, wide, and heavy.
- Her sire, the legendary Papa Equator 2928, was one of the highest growth bulls of his generation.
- She exemplifies old school Angus genetics. Her EPD’s numbers are not great for this reason, she is a treasured breed female genetically, and she is an outstanding producer.
Of over 300,000 active registered Angus dams in the breed, she ranks in the following EPD’s.
Top 25% Residual Average Daily Gain (RADG), expressed in pounds per day, is a predictor of a sire’s genetic ability for post-weaning gain in future progeny compared to that of other sires, given a constant amount of feed consumed.
Top 10% Scrotal Circumference EPD (SC), expressed in centimeters, is a predictor of the difference in transmitting ability for scrotal size compared to that of other sires.
Top 15% Docility (Doc), is expressed as a difference in yearling cattle temperament, with a higher value indicating more favorable docility. It predicts the average difference of progeny from a sire in comparison with another sire’s calves. In herds where temperament problems are not an issue, this expected difference would not be realized.
Top 2% Carcass Weight EPD (CW), expressed in pounds is a predictor of the differences in hot carcass weight of a sire’s progeny compared to progeny of other sires.
Top 10% Negative Fat Thickness EPD (Fat), expressed in inches, is a predictor of the differences in external fat thickness at the 12th rib (as measured between the 12th and 13th ribs) of a sire’s progeny compared to progeny of other sires.
Top 10% Beef Value ($B), an index value expressed in dollars per head, is the expected average difference in future progeny performance for post-weaning and carcass value compared to progeny of other sires.